loongtao

Because you can't handle the truth. We live in an odd world these days, and no day goes by without something contradictory happening. Or double standards occurring. The sheer lunacy of it all. Pointed out to you by yours truly. Enter the LoongTao!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Rest Stop

You'll have to excuse me for the following. If you've read any of the previous posts, specifically the kitchen-related, you'll know. For everyone else, I apologize. After this, it will never be brought up again.

Which brings me to my point: GIVE IT A GODDAMN REST. Ok, let's clear this up once and for all. I couldn't give a rat's ass about the kitchen. My priorities are, in this order, mail, bank deposits, overnights, office supplies, security, facilities, then the kitchen, when I have time.

There will be NO re-allocation as long as there are some left. If there aren't, it's because there was a delay from the supply vendor, or it was out-of-stock. I do not take suggestions. Mind your own goddamn business.

Does anyone else remember the last person who was responsible for stocking? She probably quit because she got tired of "hearing it". But that was her own fault, as she performed her job in the morning, when everyone was here. I do it in the afternoon, so as to not hear it. Now I'm hearing it during the day.

If you guys spend half as much time doing your job as you do whining about the kitchen, you'd be millionairs and retired already. Half of you probably don't even pay it. And the rest is free! What's your goddamn problem? Shouldn't you have clients to call? For someone who gets paid once a month, and on commission only, you sure are spending a lot of time in areas that aren't your concern.

Here's the scoop: give it a rest or I'LL give it a rest. And if you can't figure it out, everyone else will suffer because of it.

we're done. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home