loongtao

Because you can't handle the truth. We live in an odd world these days, and no day goes by without something contradictory happening. Or double standards occurring. The sheer lunacy of it all. Pointed out to you by yours truly. Enter the LoongTao!

Friday, December 02, 2005

that's Nascar, baby

I want to congratulate my man, Tony Stewart on his victory winning the Nextel Nascar championship. I've followed Tony for years since his championship win in his rookie year, 1999. Although, that wasn't exactly a good year for him; what with all the issues he had. Frankly, I'd have done the same thing.

A cameraman is following you to get your story, and you don't want to talk about it. You walk away and the camerman follows you, still pushing for the story. What can you do? You turn around and clock him.

Unfortunately for Tony, he's in the spotlight, so he had to attend anger management classes for that. From that point, I was hooked. Someone with balls, and doesn't take any crap from anyone. Good for you, Tony.

Today, he's a much better person. (He's also a millionare, so he'd better be.) Just the same, I'm still a fan.

Can't wait till February when it all starts again. boogity, boogity, boogity.

www.tonystewart.com
www.nascar.com

2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Dan LaFever, I was just browsing, looking for auto racing related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a auto racing site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2006 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

 
At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan LaFever. I was looking for auto racing related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a auto racing site. You can get current Nascar news as well as info on all your favorite drivers, the 2006 Nascar schedule, how to get cheap Nascar tickets, track info and more. Check it out when you can :)
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home