loongtao

Because you can't handle the truth. We live in an odd world these days, and no day goes by without something contradictory happening. Or double standards occurring. The sheer lunacy of it all. Pointed out to you by yours truly. Enter the LoongTao!

Friday, January 20, 2006

PGE Props

No, not Proctor & Gamble. I'm talking about PG&E. Now I know what you're thinking: props for PG&E? What are you smoking? I'll be first to tell you I was surprised myself. But I'll also be the first to give credit where credit is due.

I was running on the edge as I always do, with the 48-hour notice. Of course, I haven't got a replacement mailbox key since I lost it awhile back, and the landlord is slow to replace it. Fortunately, I received a message on my phone last night (Thursday) that I had till 8pm to call for arrangements. I've done this before, and knew for certain I wouldn't br granted until Wednesday thew next week. They usually want it the next day.

Well, I hadn't called yet, and at 6pm, the power went out. So I called and found out there was an outage. Go figure. So I called customer service expecting them to not turn it back on because of the past due balance.

Lo and behold, he said I could go as late Thursday the next week! Hot damn.

So while everyone else in the neighborhood was pissed off without power (is that possible), I was ecstatic that it was coming back on, and staying on till payday!

Thanks PG&E. This time you came through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home